THE COMPASS LEADERSHIP JOURNEY
This four-part series starts with a trust-building exercise and then dives into four interactive workshops. On top of actionable insights and simple takeaways, leaders leave the journey feeling inspired, refreshed, and, most importantly…excited to lead again.
This journey is designed for leadership teams ready to take culture and leadership development into their own hands.
- Improving employee engagement
- Providing leaders with a practical guide to manage through uncertain times
- Creating motivation and inspiration
- Supporting a culture change or transformation
- Learning to lead virtually
- Those who haven’t had formal leadership training or just need a solid refresher
What you’ll learn.
- How to create a trusting and connected team
- How to build a team culture that gets results
- Actionable tools to lead yourself first
- How to build a compelling and inspiring vision
- How to solve problems in people-oriented ways
What you’ll do.
During Compass, your team will use the Compass Culture Habits to become known to one another and work on hard problems together.
TRUST & CONNECTION
Leaders will learn how to build trust and connection and engrain it into their leadership philosophy.
VISION & REALITY
This helps leaders align to a clear picture of where they will take their people and set an even clearer path to get there.
PEOPLE FIRST LEADERSHIP
In our final session, leaders learn 6 skills essential to people-first leadership and finalize an actionable plan to take their team to the next level.
What you’ll get.
Access to The Compass Leadership Playbook
Access to the Compass Community
Why it’s different
Insanely good facilitation
Creates powerful moments of connection
Interactive and action-packed
Modern references for a modern world
We arm you with the tools and resources to implement real change
Creates real and tangible actions to take right after you leave training
“Culture is created and evolves through shared learning and mutual experience”
BOOK A COHORT
Starting at $27,500
JOIN AS AN INDIVIDUAL
Speak with someone on our team
to learn more.